Whether you are a student working on a project research presentation, an HR manager preparing a training program for new team members or a sales manager getting ready for an important meeting with a potential customer, visual aids are vital to make those events effective. It has been proved that visual recognition memory is superior to auditory recognition memory. If you want to make an impact on your listeners or get an important message across to the audience, you cannot do without a PowerPoint presentation as by talking alone it is hard to give a killer presentation.
Why Use PowerPoint Presentation?
Before creating a presentation you should ask yourself why you are doing it and what purpose it serves. This will help you do a proper job and structure your speech logically. There are a few reasons for using a PowerPoint Slides. First of all, PowerPoint helps you to emphasize the key aspects of your speech and show their interrelation. If you present the main things with bullet points on a slide, your listeners will not have to keep track of the crucial information as it is all in front of them. Secondly, a good PowerPoint presentation helps listeners see the logical structure of your speech and understand the thread of your thoughts. It also explains processes and relations in a simple way. Some things are hard to describe with words, and that’s when visual aid comes in particularly handy. Maps, statistics, reports, diagrams and charts all become clear when presented on a slide. Another wonderful aspect of a PowerPoint is that you can have an emotional impact on the listeners by using pictures, animation, video and colourful background. Your words and arguments will have a bigger effect on the audience when accompanied by images related to the topic of your talk. Last but not least, PowerPoint is a great recall aid tool. You can use it at the end of your speech to summarize what has been said. By doing this you help the audience to remember the information you presented much better.
PowerPoint Templates. Amazing Time Saver!
In our busy-busy world with so many tasks on hand a PowerPoint Presentation is most often “due yesterday”. Often we tend to do it last minute and get really stressed realizing how time-consuming it is. Apart from being informative, a good presentation should combine beautiful graphic elements, charts, proper text positioning, font size, appropriate sound as well as video effects and be interactive. It takes a painstaking effort to find relevant photos, come up with a suitable background and keep the same style on every slide. Do you really need to be a graphic designer to create a professional presentation? Not to worry! There is a way out. Use PowerPoint Templates to create beautiful slides quickly and hassle-free. Templates make your work simple and fast:
- Ready-made, they save you a lot of precious time.
- From the title to the final slide, you get a consolidated presentation in one style.
- Created by professionals, they have the “right” colours and fonts that suit each other.
- There are plenty of templates available so you can choose one for any topic you like from education to oil and gas.
- There is a huge assortment of professional diagrams, charts and infographics that look transparent and are easy to understand.
- All you have to do is fill in your data.
- From low-key to creative – you can choose any style for your presentation depending on the target audience and topic of the speech.
- Forget boring presentations that put you to sleep. It is time for juicy presentations that awake interest of your audience and make your business stand out from the crowd of competitors.
Create Impressive Slides with Power Point Templates
A great thing about PowerPoint Templates is that you choose a layout you like and simply add text to it! No need for anything else. Just choose the template that suits your corporate colours and which represents the nature of your business, add your logo and insert the relevant information. It is as easy as one two three! Advanced infographic options match the presentation style, are transparent and simple to use. Most of the templates are customizable which enables you to present clear information, and your audience will instantly get an idea about your business. Simply choose among thousands of sliders to create a dynamic, elegant and powerful presentation.
PowerPoint Presentation Tips
Now that you have an amazing tool for showcasing your business, let us look at what is needed to make the most out of your PowerPoint Templates presentation.
- It is better to stick to the rule that one slide represents one thought. The most convincing are presentations where there is one thesis on a slide and a few points to reinforce it.
- Professionals advise not to use more than 30 words and 5 bullet points per slide.
- Write comprehensive headlines for each slide.
- Analyse the purpose of each element you would like to add to your presentation and try not to clutter it with unnecessary information, photos and icons. Keep it simple.
- Adhere to the structure. Typically a PowerPoint presentation contains the following elements:
- title slide which has the name of the presentation, its author and the author’s contact details;
- table of contents where a plan of your presentation is outlined;
- slides that contain section headings and short arguments – there can be as many slides as needed;
- conclusion which should be laconic and clear
- a thank you slide with the company’s contact details
- Keep in mind a clear goal of your presentation and try to reach it. Concentrate on what is really important. If you are trying to sell a product or service, emphasize what makes it unique. In case you are conducting a tutorial for your team, go through the main steps that they need to take. Do not speak at great length as that will confuse your audience.
Thanks to PowerPoint Templates you get a beautiful package for your presentation. All you have to do is fill it with meaningfulness and relevant facts. Following our advice, target your audience, think of what will interest them and tell your compelling story to reach your presentation goals.